What percentage of the population do you believe has some form of a mental health issue? 


According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), roughly 1 in 5 U.S. adults experience mental health issues each year. Since 20% of the population requires licensed mental health professionals, that leaves 80% who do not.  Where do they go for help with everyday life issues?  Since they’re not mentally ill, why seek the services of those specializing in mental illnesses?  Not everyone requires the same approach to healing, as not everyone comes from the same place in their needs and growth.  Some people are expanding the boundaries of their living in ways that require a different focus and a different set of tools and perspectives.  Many seek, consciously or unconsciously, a life of magical synchronicities, greater freedom, and a more vibrant quality of life marked by deeper self-awareness, an awakening of their truer nature, and a greater self-clarity and elegance.  Many are growing and becoming in ways that far exceed the services of those trained only to handle disorder, illness, and psychological pathology.  Such clients are not sick; they’re evolving.

And this is where ASAT™ C.O.R.E Counseling comes in.  And this is the domain of The American Society of Alternative Therapists (ASAT), the non-profit, educational, and professional association of ASAT C.O.R.E. Counselors.

ASAT has been certifying ASAT™ C.O.R.E. counselors since 1990 through its ASAT™ C.O.R.E. Counselor Certification Course in both live and online learning formats.  Students receive their training from Martin Hart, the C.O.R.E. architect, and creator, or through one of Dr. Hart’s personally trained instructors.  Upon graduation, all receive ACC certification.

error: Content is protected !!